PoultryBroiling boost the colour on your cooked poultry. Shorter retention times improves yield and productivity. Lowering the surface temperature immediately after cooking reduce leakage and weight loss.
Broiling in dry static air provide colour and browning aromas. Unlike forced air, still air reduce dehydration and the need for steam.
- Raise core temperatures quickly
- Immediate surface-cooling retain moisture
- Efficient browning without steam
- Non-stick conveyors for marinated products
- Leave no industrial marks on products